Please email your teachers using the email addresses below to submit any topic homework or ask any questions:
firstname.lastname@example.org (Mrs Burridge)
email@example.com (Miss Massingham)
Please be aware that these homework email addresses are not closely monitored so for any general enquiries please email the main school office.
If you would like information on the tasks set for Year 2, please log on to Microsoft Teams to access live video calls and lessons. Details about what's included will be in the files section of Owl or Fox Team. These will also be explained during the 'morning catch-up' meeting.
The packs of work can be picked up from outside the office at the front of the school.
See above photos of the Year 2 children enjoying their Home Learning.
Below you will find a resource that will support mental health while still at home. We hope you find it useful. Please feel free to use it as part of your child's home learning if you would like.
While the children are using the internet during this time we thought we would share the keeping safe on line rules.
Staying Safe Online
- Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
- Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
- Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
- Never give out your passwords
- Don’t befriend people you don’t know
- Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
- Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
- Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
- Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
- If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.
Please find details of how to access Numbots and Times Tables Rock Stars. This is a great way for children to improve their maths fluency.