Please email your teachers using the email addresses
firstname.lastname@example.org (Mrs Burridge)
email@example.com (Miss Massingham)
We want to keep in touch and see how well you are getting on at home.
Well done to all the children working so hard at home. We have chosen one person from each class to be our Star of the Day. Check out the website each day to see if your name comes up!
Friday 22nd May
Owl- Hudson- for his fantastic variety of different home learning activities.
Fox - Nathan- for his continued efforts and score on Times Table Rock Stars.
Congratulations both of you! You've made us proud.
Story time with Miss Massingham
Story time with Mrs Burridge - 2
Year 2 have been doing lots of amazing things whilst they have been learning at home. Can you identify the learning behind each activity?
Story time with Mrs Burridge - 1
Each week we will put up new home learning activities for the children to complete. These will contain English, Maths and Topic related activities.
We would love to see what work the children are producing so please continue to use the email addresses above to share your child's wonderful work with us.
While the children are using the internet during this time we thought we would share the keeping safe on line rules.
Staying Safe Online
- Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
- Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
- Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
- Never give out your passwords
- Don’t befriend people you don’t know
- Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
- Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
- Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
- Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
- If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.
Please find details of how to access Numbots and Times Tables Rock Stars for free while the schools are closed. This is a great way for children to improve their maths fluency.