Welcome to Owl Class!
Class Teacher: Mrs Burridge and Mrs Allen
Classroom Support: Mrs Grant
Our PE days are Thursday and Friday.
Children will need to wear their P.E. kits to school on those days.
Please ensure that your child's earrings are removed or covered with micropore tape.
Homework and spellings are set on a Friday and are due in on the following Wednesday.
We would like the children to read their reading books at home as every day if possible but at least three times a week.
It will be the children's responsibility to change their reading book and write the title of their new book in their reading record.
In school, children will be heard read individually at least once a week. However, they will have many other opportunities to read as a class, group or pair during the week.
Because the children may be using the internet at home, we thought we would share the keeping safe on line rules.
Staying Safe Online
- Don’t post any personal information online – like your address, email address or mobile number.
- Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
- Keep your privacy settings as high as possible
- Never give out your passwords
- Don’t befriend people you don’t know
- Don’t meet up with people you’ve met online. Speak to your parent or carer about people suggesting you do
- Remember that not everyone online is who they say they are
- Think carefully about what you say before you post something online
- Respect other people’s views, even if you don’t agree with someone else’s views doesn’t mean you need to be rude
- If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.